The aim of the Italian Physical Society is to promote, favour and protect the study and the progress of Physics in Italy. All those who meet the following requirements may apply for membership.
To apply for membership the application form must be filled in, including a brief scientific curriculum and the signatures of two introducing Members.
The application form will be examined and eventually approved by the Council.
Applicants will have to pay the membership dues, as indicated in the form, only after having been informed by the Society about the acceptance of their application.
- Individual Member: 45,00 €
- Junior Member under 30 (please indicate date of birth): 25,00 €
- Senior Member over 70: 35,00 €
- Individual Member also member of other scientific associations (namely AGI, AIAr, AIF, AIFM, AIMagn, AIRP, ANFeA, IAS, SAIt, SIEm, SIGRAV, SILS, SIOF, SISFA, SISS, SoNS): 35,00 €
- Collective Member: 260,00 €
- Sponsoring Member: from 310,00 €
Invited Members (newly graduated bachelors in Physics) are granted free pre-membership for two years.
All Members will receive "Il Nuovo Saggiatore", Bulletin of the Italian Physical Society, for free.
- Full: 27.50 €
- Below 30 years of age: 20.00 €
- Retired: 20.00 €
- Students: 20.00 €
- Teachers (pre-univ.): 20.00 €
Online subscription to the European Physical Society: www.eps.org/subscribe.
Those who wish to renew membership, may pay dues by one of the following terms of payment:
- online by credit card through direct connection with the bank (BNL). This service can be accessed to the Members Area
- by credit card (no American Express, Diners), by sending a fax indicating card number and expiry date.