Find out the benefits of being a SIF Member
Members in good standing with the payment of their membership fee for the current year are entitled to many different benefits:
- receive the printed copy, consult the online content and freely download the APP de Il Nuovo Saggiatore;
- have free digital access to Physics World by authenticating with the credentials available in the Members Area of SIF Website;
- apply for SIF prizes;
- have reductions for the purchase of SIF publications and the participation in the Society's activities such as the International School of Physics "Enrico Fermi", the Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy and the National Congress;
- consult the SIF Historical Archives, where all sections of Il Nuovo Cimento 1855-1996, Lettere al Nuovo Cimento 1969-1986, La Rivista del Nuovo Cimento 1969-1999 and the Proceedings of the International School of Physics "E. Fermi" from the year 1995 are available;
- have reductions on the registration fee at some of the conferences sponsord by SIF.