The 27th International Conference on Ultra-Relativistic Nucleus-Nucleus Collisions -Quark Matter 2018- will take place in Venice, 14-19 May 2018.
The conference is organised by INFN, several Italian Universities and Centro Fermi. The conference venue is "Palazzo del Cinema” in the Lido Island. The scientific programme will consist of invited and contributed talks, and a poster session. It will begin in the morning of Monday 14 May and end around noon on Saturday 19 May. A Student Day will take place in the same venue on Sunday 13 May.
Scientific topics of the conference:
- QCD at high temperature
- Initial state physics
- Approach to thermal equilibrium
- Correlations and fluctuations
- Collective dynamics
- Jet modifications
- Heavy flavour and quarkonium
- Electromagnetic probes
- High-baryon density and search for the critical point
- Collectivity in small systems
- Theoretical developments
- Future facilities and instrumentation
Abstract submission deadline: 11 December 2017
More information: here.
Pubblicata il 26/05/2017 09:00