The International Conference on Extreme Light (ICEL) 2017 will be held in Szeged, Hungary, 5-9 November 2017.
ICEL-2017 will be the second event of a regular series of conferences, which will bring together foremost scientists, researchers, and engineers from around the world, and highlight the most cutting-edge science, technology, instrumentation, and methodologies, as well as novel research and development directions that drive the rapid advances in the field of high-power laser-based science and applications, ranging from ultrafast dynamics to nuclear physics.
Application fields covered:
• Attosecond Physics
• Ultrafast dynamics
• FELs and other advanced accelerator technologies
• Plasma physics
• Nuclear physics
• Materials science
• Biological and medical applications
Instrumentation & Methods covered:
• Novel high-power laser technologies
• Laser-driven secondary radiation sources - from THz to the X-rays
• Laser-based particle (electrons, positrons, ions, neutrons) sources
• High-brightness gamma beams
• Time-resolved methods
• ELI research facilities
Abstract submission deadline: 14 August 2017
More information: here.
Pubblicata il 14/07/2017 09:00