18th International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2019)
The 18th International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2019) will be held in Bari from 10 to 15 June 2019.
The conference is organized by INFN and Physics Department of University and Politecnico of Bari.
The scientific programme will consist of invited plenary talks, contributed talks and poster presentations.
Scientific topics of the conference are:
- Strangeness and heavy-quark production in nuclear collisions and hadronic interactions
- Hadron resonances in the strongly-coupled QGP
- Bulk matter phenomena associated with strange and heavy quarks
- QCD phase structure
- Strangeness in astrophysics
- Open questions and new developments
More information: here.