Rencontres de Moriond: QCD & High Energy Interactions
The 54th Rencontres de Moriond session devoted to QCD AND HIGH ENERGY INTERACTIONS will take place in La Thuile from Saturday, March 23rd to Saturday, March 30th, 2019.
The meeting is intended to promote fruitful collaboration between experimentalists and theorists and between various institutions.
• Searches for New Physics
• SPhenomenology of Physics Beyond the Standard Model
• Production and Properties of the Higgs Boson
• Properties of the Top quark
• Production and decay of b and c quarks
• CP Violation
• High pT QCD physics
• Heavy Ion collisions
• Recent developments in QCD
• New theoretical developments in particle physics
More information: here.