The XXVII International Workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering (DIS 2019) will be held in Torino, Italy, from 8 to 12 April 2019.
DIS2019 is the 27th in an annual series of International Workshops covering a broad mixture of material related to Quantum Chromodynamics and Deep Inelastic Scattering as well as a general survey of the hottest topics in high energy physics.
The program is mainly devoted to the most recent results from large experiments at BNL, CERN, DESY, FNAL, JLab, and KEK, and to their theoretical and phenomenological applications. Emphasis will be given to the future of DIS, in terms of possible future facilities and physics reach.
Deadline for abstract submission: 20 February 2019.
The Workshop is organised around seven working groups:
• WG1 Structure Functions and Parton Densities
• WG2 Low-x and Diffractive Physics
• WG3 Higgs and BSM Physics in Hadron Collisions
• WG4 Hadronic and Electroweak Observables
• WG5 Physics with Heavy Flavours
• WG6 Spin and 3D Structure
• WG7 Future of DIS
More information: here.