SILS annual meeting
Due to the serious health situation in Italy, Europe and the world the orgnaizers have decided to postpone the SILS conference in Bologna to June 2021. They think this is the wisest decision in the current difficult circumstances. SILS plan, as much as possible, to keep the same program. The exact dates will be announced as soon as possible.
The programme includes:
- Three outstanding plenary talks by leading scientist.
- Five Micro Symposia on hot topics, each including an exciting Key Note talk.
- Three high profile presentations on SR and FEL laboratories by respective management.
- Two topical satellite events: LISA@ESRF-EBS Users’ Meeting and Italy@EU.XFEL.
- One or more open sessions.
- One or more young scientist sessions.
- A lively poster session.
- Last, but not least, a Public Outreach event (in Italian): Archimede al Sincrotrone.
More informatione available on the meeting website.