The 11th International Workshop on Ring Imaging Cherenkov Detectors (RICH2022) will be held at the University of Edinburgh, 12-16 September 2022.
The list of topics includes:
- Cherenkov light imaging in particle and nuclear physics experiments;
- Cherenkov light imaging in neutrino and astroparticle physics experiments;
- Pattern recognition and data analysis;
- R&D for future experiments;
- Photon detection techniques for Cherenkov imaging counters;
- Technological aspects and applications of Cherenkov light detectors.
This conference is dedicated to the memory of Jacques Séguinot, one of the inventors of the Ring Imaging Cherenkov technique, who passed away on 12 October 2020.
Registration deadline: 26 August 2022.
More information: here.